Inhalt des Dokuments
Thermal Design of Compression Refrigeration Machines
The course is offered in English.
Topics of the course:
- Machines working on inverse thermodynamic cycles: refrigeration machine, heat pump, co-generation machine.
- Methods of “cold production”.
- Working fluids for the refrigeration machines. Optimal choice of a working fluid.
- One-stage refrigeration machine. Main and additional components.
- Two-stage refrigeration machines. Modern and special kinds of two-stage refrigeration machines.
- Three-stage refrigeration machines.
- Cascade refrigeration machines.
- Air refrigeration machines.
- Thermotransformers: heat driving and heat using refrigeration machines.
For each topic the terminology, historical information, rational field of application as well as energy and exergy analyses, economic aspects, ways for improving or optimizing the machines, principles of control and automatic systems are discussed.
content of the script 
Registration - Winter Semester 2020 / 2021
Please fill the registration form:
Registration form 
and send it by e-mail to the contact person:
Mr. Dimitrios Michalakis , e-mail: email@example.com 
End of registration: November 30, 2020
Information - Winter Semester 2020 / 2021
Start: November 2, 2020
Lectures: online, asynchronous
Question & Answer sessions: online, synchronous
Further information only from the ISIS platform.
ISIS Course: https://isis.tu-berlin.de/